Metering / Dosing Pumps
Chem Resist Fluid Transfer offer a wide range of metering / dosing pump with either hydraulic, mechanical and solenoid technologies.
With a wide range of material and drive options they suit a wide range of applications including chemical transfer, oil & gas, petrochemical and many others.
Some advantages of our metering / dosing pumps are:
- Wide range of technologies and materials to handle all aggressive & corrosive liquids
- Pressures up to 276 bar (hydraulic) 10 bar (mechanical) 15 bar (solenoid)
- High viscosities – up to 5000 CPS
- Standard IEC motor frames to allow for any motor specification (hydraulic & mechanical)
- Options include automatic speed / stroke control
NEPTUNE - HYDRAULIC
Neptune hydraulic pumps feature EZE-CLEAN™ valve design with double ball check which can be removed without disturbing the piping. These pumps provide leak-free metering of a wide variety of corrosive, flammable or hazardous liquid ...
NEPTUNE – MECHANICAL
Neptune mechanical pumps eliminate the need for contour plates on the liquid side of the diaphragm, resulting in a simple, straight-through valve and head design that optimizes flow rates.
The precise, self-priming pumps de ...
NEPTUNE – ELECTRONIC
Neptune electronic metering pumps are designed for accurate, reliable injection of a wide variety of liquids. The pumps can be easily integrated into existing chemical metering systems, and feature an air release valve that allows ...