Mechanically Sealed Pumps
Our pumps are designed to meet chemical process industry standards and are ideally suited to pumping chemicals and solvents. Pumps are manufactured in back pull-out design.
The REA mechanical seal, specifically developed for non-metallic pumps, ensures maximum operating reliability and a long service life while being easy to assemble and repair. The main construction material of the mechanical seal is silicon carbide. No other materials offers better corrosion and wear resistance.
Some features and advantages of our mechanically sealed pumps include:
- Flow rates up to 200 m³/h
- Total differential head up to 90 metres
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +180 °C
- Operating pressure up to 16 bar
- Available in PP, PVDF and corrosion-resistant PFA for universal fluid compatibility
- Solids content up to 5% volume
- Particle size up to 5 mm