Almatec hygienic double diaphragm pump
Chem Resist Fluid Transfer has recently supplied an Almatec Biocor B32 BN-T-1 double diaphragm pump to an international pharmaceutical company. Specifically designed for hygienic applications within the pharmaceutical, biotechnical and food industry the pumps are EHEDG approved & ATEX compliant.
- No horizontal areas inside the pump
- Can be completely drained
- Suitable for CIP (clean in place) & SIP (sterilization in place)
- 3 pump sizes with capacities of 3.5 / 7.5 / 17 m³/hr
- Connection options including tri-clamp / sanitary threads etc.
Official UK agents
As official UK agents of Almatec pumps for over 25 years Chem Resist Fluid Transfer has extensive knowledge and stocks of pumps and spares for the entire Almatec range.
With a wide range of options that include pulsation dampers, barrier chambers and diaphragm leak detection systems the Almatec Biocor range are the perfect choice for all your hygienic pumping requirements.