Careers at Chem Resist
Due to consistent strong business growth year on year Chem Resist are looking to recruit:
- Skilled Fabricator Welders, ideally experienced in Plastic Welding, but training will be provided
- Fully Skilled Pipework Fitters to join our installations team
- Apprentice Fabricator Welders.
Hourly Salary will be dependent on your Skills & Experience Attractive Overtime Rates & Performance Bonus Schemes.
We currently do not have any vacancies in this department.
Junior Technical Sales Engineer – Thermoplastic Process Plant
Chem Resist require a Junior Technical Sales Engineer based at our Head Office in Dewsbury. You would be working with the existing Sales Team, maintaining & developing customer relationships in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business in a specialist area of the Chemical & Chemical Engineering Fields.
We are looking for a highly motivated, driven individual who is willing to contribute to our very successful and experienced sales team. Key attributes need to be;
- An excellent communicator by telephone, email and face to face
- Highly literate, with the ability to present and communicate information effectively and accurately using a range of computer packages
- Technically minded with the ability to find solutions
- Skilled commercially and in sales
- A good grounding in Science/Engineering based subjects, either from education or work based experience. An A-Level (Or Equivalent) in at least one Science Subject Is Essential.
The role will be adapted to suit the right individual, but will primarily involve;
- Liaising with new and existing customers by means of email, telephone and meetings in person
- Developing enquiries and producing proposals to clients, ensuring their needs are fully met
- Maintaining our highly effective ERP system
- Producing enquiry and sales reports as required
- Negotiating sales
- Site visits when required
- Continuing product development.
Our package includes;
- Competitive package
- Pension contribution
- Possible sponsorship for Further Education.