Submersible Magnetic Drive Pumps
Our GWN magnetic drive submersible pump utilises carbon fibre reinforced polypropylene (CFR PP) for the main pump body, and silicon carbide, high purity ceramics and PTFE for critical parts.
No metal is in contact with the pumped media and therefore our GWN pump can be used in strong acidic and alkaline solutions.
The GWN range offers transfer volumes up to 19.8m3/hr.
Some advantages of our magnetic drive pumps are:
- Magnetic drive therefore no mechanical seals
- Flow rates up to 19.8m3/hr
- Total head up to 12 metres
- Operating temperature up to 75°C
- Specific gravity capabilities – up to 1.5