Peristaltic Hose Pumps
With more than 20 years of experience pumping and transferring difficult chemicals and fluids, the Abaque Peristaltic Hose pump will handle your toughest pumping needs — from abrasive and aggressive to shear-sensitive and viscous fluids.
Abaque pumps currently operate in some of the most demanding environments including mining, water and wastewater treatment, energy, chemical processing and OEM applications.
Some advantages of our peristaltic hose pumps are:
- Self-priming capabilities to 9.5 meters
- Can run in forward or reverse
- Discharge pressures to 16 bar
- Handles viscosities as high as 70,000 CPS
- Transfers solid and soft particles
- All hoses handle liquid temperature from 0°C to 80°C
- EPDM hoses handle temperature up to 90°C
Hoses are available in the following materials:
Natural Rubber (NR): Resistant to abrasion
NR ATEX: For NR hose applications in explosive areas
Buna-N (NBR): Highly wear resistant to oily products
NBR FDA: For hygienic applications
EPDM: A high chemical resistance for handling concentrated acids, alcohols etc.
EPDM ATEX: for EPDM hose applications in explosive atmosphere areas
Hypalon®: High resistance to oxidants, as well as to concentrated bases and acids
To explore our complete range of magnetic drive pumps click here
More details in our product datasheets: